The curriculum of S1 Applied Science in Agrotechnopreneur is designed following the SNPT rules (refers to the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework (KKNI); especially at the 6th level of KKNI). The construction of curriculum is carried out by referring to the applicable educational manual book, i.e., PP no. 44 of 2015 concerning National Higher Education Standards, that can be used as the basis for maintaining and developing quality standards, as well as benchmarking of a quality standard test. Several indicators of standard achievement are developed, especially those related to curriculum quality and graduates. The quality standards methodology consisted of: determining what to benchmark; determining what to measure; determining to whom the benchmark will be conducted; visiting data collection; data analysis and formulating goals and action plans.
Their curriculum is made by containing compulsory courses per semester which are arranged based on learning outcomes that are formulated according to the graduate profile. Furthermore, this curriculum is implemented into the actual curriculum, through various methods of delivery in order to further strengthen the achievement of graduate competencies. One method that is being used is blended learning which is compatible with the vocational system in the form of a larger proportion of learning/practice outside the classroom than in the classroom. This learning method can be in the form of daily face-to-face e-learning. All of these build the curriculum developed by the S1 Applied Science in Agrotechnopreneur Study Program which is in line with the vision, mission, goals and objectives formulated by Unpad.
In line with the Indonesian National Work Competency Standards (SKKNI), the curriculum of S1 Applied Science in Agrotechnopreneur has been prepared based on learning outcomes derived from the profile of graduates to be produced which refers to the agreement between the Faculty of Agriculture Unpad, Bandung Regency Government and TaniHub The agreed profile and learning outcomes are then completed and refined through workshops involving stakeholders. Profiles of graduates of the S1 Applied Science in Agrotechnopreneur are:
- Entrepreneurs who are able to apply sustainable agricultural techniques and utilize science and technology in agro-complex and
- A facilitator who has a strong leadership character in solving agro-complex problems.
Based on mentioned profile, learning outcomes that have been adjusted to the 6th level of KKNI have been compiled by showing the variables of attitude, knowledge, general skills and specific skills. By paying attention to the characteristics and strength of S1 Applied Science in Agrotechnopreneur, i.e., the application of sustainable and environmentally friendly integrated agricultural businesses. The learning outcomes of study programs are compiled refer to the SN Dikti (Permendikbud No. 44 of 2015) and the 6th level of KKNI (Perpres No. 8 of 2012).
- Have faith in God almighty and able to show a religious attitude.
- Upholding human values in carrying out duties based on religion, morals, and ethics.
- Contribute to improving the quality of life in society, nation, state, and the progress of civilization based on Pancasila.
- To act as citizens who are proud and love their homeland, have nationalism and sense of responsibility to the country and nation.
- Appreciate the diversity of cultures, views, religions, and beliefs, as well as the opinions or original findings of others.
- Work together and have social sensitivity and concern for society and the environment.
- Obey the law and discipline in social and state life.
- Internalize academic values, norms, and ethics.
- Demonstrate a responsible attitude towards work in their area of expertise independently.
- Internalize the spirit of independence, struggle, and entrepreneurship.
- Have enthusiasm, optimistic attitude, passion, toughness, and a high work ethic in the agricultural sector.
- Have integrity, self-confidence, adaptability and have a leadership spirit.
- Able to be responsible for the achievement of group work results and supervise and evaluate the completion of the work assigned to the workers under their responsibility.
- Able to make appropriate decisions based on standard procedures, design specifications, work safety and security requirements in supervising and evaluating their work.
The Agrotechnopreneur Program implemented the 2021 curriculum, which was the upgrade of 2019 curriculum. The 2021 curriculum adheres to a modular system model with the structure based on the competency level of graduates that are tiered according to the KKNI Level. Module-based learning outcome assessment is carried out by module exams and National Board of Profession Certification (Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi, abbreviated as BNSP) competency certification tests. The learning materials for each module refers to the KKNI and the BNSP competency test scheme. The modular system will enable Multi-Entry Multi-Exit system for all the students. The composition of class and laboratory or field work is 40% : 60%, meanwhile the ratio of lecturers and practitioners is 50%: 50%. Cooperation with Industrial and Business sector are aligned with “DUDI”- Dunia Usaha Dunia Industri (Business and Industrial Sector) which is a part Kampus Merdeka dan Merdeka Belajar program released by The Ministry of Education and Culture, in the form of entrepreneurship application in student’s graduation project.